Magique and Morty

Magique and Morty

It’s been a pretty good few days.  Let me share with you some of the highlights.  We’ll start out with the simple booping of Boo’s nose.  Boop:


She doesn’t seem too amused.  Pinky booped her own nose with her tongue:


Mya decided to have a discussion with her, so see if the self-booping was really worth the effort:

Still not sure how that conversation went.

Mike’s 40th birthday was on Friday.  I got him tickets for the Cirque de Soleil show at the Meridian Centre this July.  Front row seats – sweet!  Also, these classy Rick and Morty socks:


We had a great dinner at Kelsey’s with his family and my little mother.  Always great food there.

Speaking of my mother, she says I’m stubborn (like her).  I say she’s right.  While I was out with her on Thursday, I picked up a few things at the mall and Zehrs.  This included three cases of pop, a pillow, toilet paper and two bags worth of stuff.  Most people would take a couple trips to bring it in from their car.  Not moi!  One trip, baby!


And no, Mya was not part of the load.  The pop fit ever so nicely in my fridge:


Had a great day yesterday.  Met up with my friend Ken from Hamilton and the three of us went to the Casino for a show and noms.  We went to see the amazing magic show Magique.  It was incredible.  I can’t believe the illusions they did.  At the end, this awesome orange helicopter suddenly appeared:


I certainly recommend seeing it!  Afterwards, we went out to the slots to blow some money.  I only brought $60, although I usually bring $40.  I put $20 into the machine and on my first pull I won $4.  I instantly cashed out.  Tee hee.  Then we wandered around a bit and that’s when I blew all $40 (decided $60 was too much).  Well, not all of it.  I walked out not totally broke:


Booyah!  Don’t hate!  Guess what Mya, we ain’t gonna starve this week!


Today’s symptoms: Felt fairly decent over the last couple of days.  My sleep is back to being not so good, but still better than my worst nights with insomnia for the last six or more months.  Yesterday at the casino I had to take a few wake-up pills.  They started to wear off around 5:00 and the crashing began!  We had to drag Ken out of the Casino and head back to St. Catharines to get him to the bus stop to go back to Hamilton.  It was such a great day!  I didn’t sleep too well again last night but hopefully I last through the whole day.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s